This IS a game of “Who the fuck are you”!
- Name: Sherlock
- Age: 15
- Height: 5’7”
- Weight: I really don’t know anymore.
- Relationship status: Taken by this lovely person
- Birthday: August 29
- Favorite color: Black, forest green, or deep maroon
- Favorite Musical Artists: Death Cab for Cutie, Imagine Dragons, Of Monsters and Men, Simon and Garfunkel, Mumford and Sons
- Last song listened: Pumped Up Kicks- Foster the People
- Favorite movie: The King’s Speech (one of them, I have lots of favs)
- Last movie watched: Dr Horrible’s Sing Along Blog
- Favorite book: I can’t pick just one!!!!
- Last book read: (in progress) Small Gods- Terry Pratchett
- # of siblings: One
- # of pets: Four
- Best school subject: English and Science
- Cell phone type: Droid DNA
- Current shirt color: Black/grey and BATMAN
- Gamer? Noooo
- Day or night? Night
- Summer or winter? Winter
- Most-visited website? Tumblr
- Celebrity crush: Andrew Scott/Benedict Cumberbatch
- Biggest turn on: Intelligence
-tomy: The surgeon cut something.
-ectomy: The surgeon cut something out.
-ostomy: The surgeon cut something to make a mouth. If one organ is named, the mouth opened to the outside of the patient. If two organs are named, the mouth connected two organs.
-plasty: The surgeon changed the shape of an organ.
-pexy: The surgeon moved the organ to the right place.
-rraphy: The surgeon sewed something up.
-desis: The surgeon made two things stick to one another.
send me an ✖ if you’re afraid of talking to me and tell me why.
Marquis de Sade (via allsortsofwrong)
I no longer admire him because he was a depraved lunatic but this is my favorite quote by him for reasons.
Okay I’m just going to do this. It sounds like fun :)
-You don’t even have to be following me
-One like and reblog per person (that means two chances guys)
-Winner will be picked Friday at 2:21pm
Prize is a sketch of any character from any Sherlock Holmes adaptation! (Though if it’s an obscure adaptation you might have to help me find a reference.)
Here’s a sample of my Sherlock scribbles. Better examples of my art can be found here.
GO FORTH MY LOVELY SHERLOCKIANS!!!